Monday, September 27, 2010

Baby Down For A Nap


Let the blogging commence!


Really what I want to do here is give you a list of the things I'd like to get down in the next, oh, about 2 hours, while Little T naps. Ready? Here we go:

  1. Do a quick blog entry
  2. Email some photos
  3. Make a decision or two about announcements
  4. Write some thank you notes
  5. Sweep and mop the floors
  6. Make some cookie dough
  7. Prepare the brussel sprouts to cook for dinner
  8. Clean this house!

There was more, but I just zoned out, which means I need to get to work before I give in to a nap of my own!

1 comment:

  1. So, you know he's not really hanging upside down, right? I'm just not skilled enough to figure out why Blogger is posting the picture sideways!

    ReplyDelete