* Something happened between myself and someone that I expected to have more of a presence in my life at this time that has put an emotional strain on our relationship. It's been very difficult for me. Yes, the hubby, Little T and I are doing fine without any outside help, but it sure would have been nice.
* I've gone back and forth on not using our names. Obviously, I have so far. Some people do. Some don't. The way I see it, if you really wanted to, you could find out who we are even if I don't use our names,
* T is doing really well. He sleeps through the night and takes 2 naps a day. He's healthy. And most importantly, he's happy! He really is a joy to have in our family!
* Parenting is hard. I never thought it was easy, but I don't think that I knew just how involved it was. I go to bed every night exhausted. And I'm sleeping pretty well these days too.
* T walked! The day before T'giving, I was videoing him and my mother, and he just happened to take a few steps all by himself. He hasn't done it since then, but it was still awesome.
* I bought us a snow shovel this weekend. Which, of course, means that we won't get any significant snow this season.
* This morning, I scraped the frost off of my car window with my health insurance card.
* Taylor Swift and Jake Gyllenhaal - this really bothers me. Love them both, but... Jake, couldn't you find someone closer to your own age?
* I love Christmas carols.
* Classified government docs on wikileaks - how does that happen?!?!
A good book that I've read recently: "Sarah's Key" by Tatiana de Rosnay. However, I liked "The Book Thief" by Markus Zusak better.


No comments:
Post a Comment