We mailed out our adoption announcements this week... only 5 and a half months after bringing our son home...
Hahahaha! Seriously, I'm laughing at myself over this. I know everyone knows by now, but I had the cutest announcement designed by my dear friend CJL, and I wanted to have one to show my son one day and say "this is what we sent out to let everyone know about you." So, we finally got around to sending it out. When I was passing them out to friends at work, we all got a few chuckles over this. I would say things like, "I bet you didn't know I had a kid, did ya?" And a few would play along and respond with "Really?!" I also made the disclaimer to a few people that they were not getting this announcement as an afterthought, but that we were just now actually sending them out. Fun times, fun times...


No comments:
Post a Comment