Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I stink...

So my FIL usually gives us some canned goods when we visit, and due to all the flight restrictions, we have to put it in our checked luggage instead of carry-on, where you would normally carry such fragile items. This time I got a new jar of strawberry jam and another of salsa. Well, the salsa broke, and I had a small mess in my suitcase when I got back. I asked the hubs to put my bra in the tub for me to rinse all the chunks of salsa off of it and then conveniently forgot about it, so the bra didn't make it into the laundry that night. Instead, I washed it in the bathtub last night with detergeant, and thought that was good enough. WRONG! I was just sitting here wondering why I kept smelling vinegar and realized it's me. Oy, vey!

On another note, the strawberry jam is delicious! Thanks, Lee!

No comments:

Post a Comment