I went to Tennessee last weekend for my friends' wedding, while hubby stayed home due to the new job. It was so nice to catch up with old friends and hubby's family, and also just to be in beautiful Tennessee.
As a side note, if you are getting married in middle Tennessee, check out the Parthenon as a venue. It was absolutely gorgeous!
This weekend has the hubs and I headed to Delaware to hang with my folks, see an Edward Gorey exhibit, and some sewing machine lessons for me. I'm really looking forward to this. Who cares if it rains the whole time, because all of our planned activities are indoors anyway. Anything free time will be an excuse to relax.
Ahhh... I can just imagine sinking into that leather sofa that warms up with your body heat in the cool dark basement. I think "Nap" just went into the schedule of weekend activies!
Oops! Got distracted momentarily.
Next weekend, we'll be back in Delaware to hang with family and friends for the holiday weekend. We will assuredly have good food. Hopefully, we will also have good weather for some bike rides, kayaking and maybe even some off-the-beaten-path walks.
After that, we're going to act like hermits for a couple of weeks and enjoy some time at home, reminding the cats that we live there too.
Here We Are
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment