Oh, and you are being so good about updating - I tried to try out a fancy new thing on mine and it crashed my blog so now I'm fixing it. I'll let you know when the updates start again!
I'm a first time parent via international adoption, liberal, people watcher, dark chocolate lover, Mexican food addict, and library lover. I like to walk, ride my bike and kayak, or just lounge around reading a book. I'm a little too self concious, and I'm hoping to break away from that some with the help of this blog. I'm married to a wonderful man whom I count as my best friend. He makes me a balanced person. Also, if you know my son's real name, please keep that to yourself in your comments. Thanks!
Yay! How did it go?
ReplyDeleteOh, and you are being so good about updating - I tried to try out a fancy new thing on mine and it crashed my blog so now I'm fixing it. I'll let you know when the updates start again!