I’ll tell you the latest if you promise not to get too excited. I just can’t get excited over anything that is this vague. I asked our agency rep about the status of our referral, and this is his response:
“Though we have had some forward progress with referral paperwork, it has been more of a trickle than the floodgates opening. At this point we know of a number of infant boys for whom we are just waiting for paperwork from the orphanages. It looks to me like you will receive one of those referrals, but I couldn’t begin to be able to give you a good time estimate. Right now, the family who has been waiting the longest sent their dossier in mid-May. Yours was shipped in early June but there were also record numbers of dossiers sent in May and June. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or if I can clarify anything.”
Here We Are
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment