Saturday, December 19, 2009

Nobody said life was fair

In fact, I remember several occasions while growing up (and maybe even after I was technically an adult) when I was specifically told that life is not fair. I think I’ve learned this lesson pretty well.

To expound further on why I would even talk about how unfair life is would involve talking about something that, quite frankly, I’m tired of talking about. Talking doesn’t do any good. Apparently neither do any of the Hubster's and my good actions and good intentions.

Holidays suck. I hate seeing friends and family and talking about the subject that I’m trying to avoid here. I hate even more doing to the delicate dance involved in not talking about it. I wish no one knew about it just so our grief would at least then be private.

There. That’s how I really feel. It’s 2:26 a.m. I’ll blame my candidness (or lack thereof) and negativity on how tired I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment