1) Christmas was really nice, but not as restful as I had hoped.
2) I have the best husband.
3) Having the week off after Christmas just to be at home was great, but not as restful as I had expected.
4) We got a dog! *YAY*
and last, but not least
5) I really do have the best husband. Where would I be with out him?
Okay, so about our newest fur kid. Her name is TT, which is short for Time To Be True. TT is a 4 year old retired racing greyhound. She was in a grand total of 67 races, winning 7 of them and coming in 2nd place 9 times. She also likes the color purple and long walks on the beach. She and the cats have adjusted pretty well to each other, and we can tell TT is bonding more and more with us every day. Only problem, she has really bad separation anxiety! We've tried all the tricks in the book for this, so if you have some advise, please share.
Today is my 2 year anniversary with my current employer. Woohoo! And I heard a rumor that we're not getting any raises this year. Bummer. But honestly, I'm pretty happy there, and consider myself lucky to work with such great people.


I'm a big fan of doggie daycare for helping with separation anxiety (distract them and give fun non-you associations) - half days are less expensive and can give them some extra fun with people and animals. :-)
ReplyDeleteNo raises for us either, but that's true for lots of places - glad to have a job still myself! Love the pics of TT - can't wait to meet the little sweetie!
ReplyDelete