Tuesday, January 19, 2010

An Update From Our Agency Rep

“I hope you guys are doing well! It looks like the next infant boy referrals will be matched with families whose dossier was submitted at the beginning of June and infant girls will be matched with those who submitted their dossiers in early May. Yours was submitted (along with several other families) on June 5. It could be very soon, but there were a large number of families that finished up their dossiers at the same time in May and June. I’m sorry I don’t know how to estimate the time frame any better, but it’s closer now than ever before. I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any questions.”

And just to clarify, we didn’t specify boy or girl, so we will most likely get a boy. With that said, the above statement isn’t too different from what he told us in October, November and December, so don’t get your hopes up too much. I’m not.

No comments:

Post a Comment