I get frozen in a state of indecision. Does this ever happen to you? We've made some rash decisions in the past. Some of those have turned out okay, and some really have not. So when trying to make an informed decision, what do you do? We like to talk about it. Then we peruse the internet. I think this is where things start to go downhill. The internet has too much information full of varying opinions. And then my back tenses up and head starts tilting to the side and my eye twitches, and I stop thinking about the decision that I need or want to make and instead focus on just getting through the day and keeping everyone happy and healthy. Because that's really the important thing, right? Being happy and healthy, that is. And being frozen in a state of indecision is not making me happy.
New topic: Bathtub poopers.
I mean, why blog if you're not going to discuss something that will completely embarrass your family? After all, it takes a sensational statement to attract readers.
My oh-so-sweet and adorable son is dangerously close to becoming a habitual bathtub pooper. How many incidents does it take to be considered habitual anyway? I'm guessing his 3 times so far (and only twice in a row) don't quite count as a habit, but it's definitely 3 more times than I want on his record. Oy vey! (A phrase that I feel qualified to use after living in Brooklyn for 3 years.)
Here We Are
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment