First things first (and by far, the most important), we're just waiting on a test result for our little guy, and then we'll be able to apply for a court date. Overall, though, he seems to be a very healthy and happy boy.
So, even though we don't know his size, we gave in to temptation the other night and bought our first outfit for him. Check out the cuteness:
With the house, hopefully we'll be in contract before this week is over. I'm still a nervous nelly!
I'm a first time parent via international adoption, liberal, people watcher, dark chocolate lover, Mexican food addict, and library lover. I like to walk, ride my bike and kayak, or just lounge around reading a book. I'm a little too self concious, and I'm hoping to break away from that some with the help of this blog. I'm married to a wonderful man whom I count as my best friend. He makes me a balanced person. Also, if you know my son's real name, please keep that to yourself in your comments. Thanks!
oo yay!! awesome news! I love the little outfit too! good luck!!! *sends big excited hugs*
ReplyDelete