That is my morning so far. Don't get me wrong, I'm not being a Debbie Downer. Just stating a fact.
Our office computer system apparently hasn't worked since last night, so I've surfed the internet, gone on a walkabout around the office, chatted up the Hubs on the phone. It's amazing how useless we are without the computers!
I'm also feeling a little useless about advancing our adoption process. Our little man needs one test result for us to move forward. And it's a big one. A test that is not to be taken lightly. But the country is short on testing materials, and their government is very strict about bringing in medical supplies. Because trust me, if I could, I would buy my own testing materials and fly over there to conduct the test myself. It's very frustrating!
And lastly, the sellers of our house are being difficult. They told us they could close whenever and do whatever it takes to fit our needs. The ultimate flexibility - right? Well, now they are pushing back our closing date. Buying a house in NY is so much more difficult and frustrating than buying a house in GA or TN!!!
On a good note, as of last Sunday, Hubby and I have now been married for 7 years! Together for a total of 9 years!! I don't know where he gets the patience to put up with me, but I dearly love that man!
Here We Are
2 days ago


No comments:
Post a Comment