Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Other personal goals

Apparently I don't do New Year resolutions, but instead I do Spring resolutions.  :)

I am trying to reduce my soda intake and increase my water intake.  If you're like me, you probably say something like "But soda has water in it."  Yeah, we all know that doesn't make the soda any healthier though.  So in an effort to drink more water, I've been using one of my numerous reusable water bottles cluttering up what little storage we have in our kitchen and flavoring my water with those little flavor packets.  Now riddle me this?  Do you think it is any healther to drink this much apartame in my flavored water as opposed to just drinking the soda that I really want?

1 comment:

  1. I quit soda about a year ago. I went from being a diet coke addict (10+ years) to regular coke addict (1 year) and now I drink Izze. I only like the clementine flavor and it's not the same as soda, but it kind of gives me the fix I need. And I try to drink water, but that's kinda boring. Had some crystal light at my moms that was decent. It's called Sunrise Tangerine Strawberry, but like all those kinds of things you can taste the sweetener in it and I wonder about it being bad for me.

    ReplyDelete