We also spent a small portion of time letting Little T get familiar with a kiddie pool in the hope that he will stop resenting his bath so much. He kind of liked the pool. Still not so fond of the bath, though.
And I wanted to share Noah's Fathers Day gift with you, because I think it's such a great idea that I am sure you might want to do this at some point. So to set the scene, this was Noah's first and long awaited Fathers Day, and I wanted some that was just a little more special than a "#1 Dad" coffee mug. (Not that those are bad. I did seriously look at those since his "New Dad Needs More Coffee" mug is cracking and about to fall apart.) The Mommyhood shared the idea of doing a video of your kids talking about their parent, but Little T is really too young for that. Not long after reading that, I got an email from Kodakgallery.com with their special offers, and -- ding, Ding, DING -- I finally realized what to do. I stayed up late to upload all my pictures, and then the next morning I put together
Coincidentally, the very next day, my father-in-law asked me to help him put together a photo book for my mother-in-law, and I learned all sorts of new things you can do that I was too rushed to figure out the first time. Anyway, if you're needing a special gift for a special someone, keep this in mind. It was a big hit!


No comments:
Post a Comment